Wednesday, August 10, 2011

belly laughs

Thursdays are my time with Blake as Jackson is with our Nanny in the mornings. I have spent this morning throwing a little yellow ball up and down and making funny noises....
Yesterday Jackson, Blake and I were sitting on our bed having a ball skills session (aka a silly game I made up that we can all play together without too much chaos). Anyway, Jackson was momentarily on the floor picking up the ball he had thrown very high, and I had a few moments with Blake and I was throwing the little red ball in front of him and making noises and faces - anyway, amidst all that he did his first real laugh. It was the cutest belly laugh, and the more I threw the ball and made faces, the more he laughed. Until Jackson was back on the bed again.
So, today, I have been trying to get another laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment